rigatoni pasta and sauce baked. A pasta bake can really be made of any pasta, and pretty much any sauce, and pretty much any protein or veggies or none at all. This pasta bake is your new favorite ground beef casserole — made up of rigatoni, cooked just until al dente, a hearty tomato-based meat sauce, and loads of cheese. Rigatoni is a big, ridged, tubular type of pasta and is used in many saucy, cheesy pasta bakes like this baked rigatoni with meat sauce.
Heat olive oil in saucepan over medium-high heat. I love making baked pasta dishes with tomato and meat sauce, and this Rigatoni Pasta Bake is one of my favorites. That means if you purchase something using these links, About a Mom earns a small commission. You can have rigatoni pasta and sauce baked using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of rigatoni pasta and sauce baked
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of ground beef if vegan sub eggplant here 2 chopped.
- It’s 1 box of rigatoni pasta cook as per instuctions.
- Prepare 1 small of onion chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Hungarian paprika.
- You need 1 of salt to taste.
- You need 1 tsp of whole leaf oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried basil.
- It’s 1 tsp of granulated garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce omit if vegan due to anchovies.
- Prepare 1 cup of cheese on top sharp cheddar omit if vegan.
I have to say this rigatoni pasta is one of my favorite dishes. This easy baked Rigatoni Pasta is made with a homemade tomato-based meat sauce and tons of mozzarella cheese!. This easy rigatoni recipe is great to prepare ahead for busy nights throughout the week – simply refrigerate this Rigatoni Pasta bake until you're ready to cook and serve! Eggplant Pasta "Delicious and amazingly easy!
rigatoni pasta and sauce baked instructions
- preheat oven to 425°F Fahrenheit boil pasta brown meat/stir fry eggplant.
- add onions cook abit drain meat /remove eggplant when onion Is soft add sauce and spices. let cook a bit.
- put pasta in a 9×13 baking pan add eggplant to sauce add sauce to pasta.
- add cheese/omit cheese if vegan can use rice milk thicken like a cheesy sauce or coconut milk if so omit sugar in recipe bake.
- let sit for 5 minutes minimum.
I also added artichoke hearts to the sauce". – Abby Hart. Summer Squash Chicken Alfredo "This was a hit with my family. I have two toddlers who gave it the thumbs up, that means it has to be great!" – Trieste Kercher Phillipps. Most Made Today This baked rigatoni recipe is pasta tossed in a flavorful meat sauce, then topped with plenty of cheese and baked until golden brown. A super easy dinner option that's great for feeding a crowd!