Chicken Kinda blue. A Chicken Cordon Bleu without a delicious, creamy sauce is like a a French fry without ketchup. This sauce is the perfect complement to homemade Chicken Cordon Bleu or significantly enhances flavor and elegance to store bought Chicken Cordon Bleu. It is rich and creamy, just as a good chicken.
Melt butter in glass baking dish. Lightly flatten chicken breasts between plastic wrap with mallet. Chicken Cordon Bleu with Dijon Cream Sauce – Tender chicken, ham, and swiss cheese rolled and lightly breaded, then baked to crispy perfection and topped with a rich dijon cream sauce!. You can have Chicken Kinda blue using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Kinda blue
- It’s 2 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of your favorite salted cracker.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare of Sliced cheese (be creative, try muenster, gouda, or pepper jack).
- It’s of Thin sliced ham.
- It’s 1 of large can of vegan soup.
Try Sheet Pan Chicken, Potatoes and Green Beans, Mango Salsa Chicken, and Lemon Chicken in Dill Cream Sauce. An easy Chicken Cordon Bleu which is quick to prepare, and baked rather than fried. All the flavour, all the crunch, a beautiful golden crumb, and it's better for you! This retro classic is here to stay – always!
Chicken Kinda blue step by step
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Throw crackers in Ziploc bag and roll the large soup can over them until they are powder..
- Cut chicken breast in half, put in Ziploc bag and use can to flatten the chicken. (This can is useful).
- Lay all four flat fowls out and place a a slice of ham on each one followed by a slice of cheese. (That was a fun sentence to say).
- Roll each flat fowl (maybe you have to say it out loud) and use toothpicks to keep it rolled..
- Crack egg in bowl and roll the formerly flat fowl in the egg.
- Roll the egg covered chick roll around in the crushed crackers..
- Throw on cookie sheet and put in oven until crackers are a rich brown..
- Put can of vegan soup in pantry and never eat it. Just use it as a rolling pin..
- While waiting for it to be done.. pretend it was hard..
Chicken stuffed with ham and cheese, coated with crunchy golden breadcrumbs. Roll up the chicken breast tightly and place toothpicks in the ends and. We are currently looking for high resolution pictures of any of the breeds. Department of Agriculture responsible for ensuring that the na-tion's commercial supply of meat, poultry, and egg products is safe, whole- EASY CHICKEN CORDON BLEU. Chicken Cordon Bleu was one of the first meals I attempted as a newly married woman.