Vegan and GF Baked Peanut butter chocolate chip pancakes. These Vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pancakes are to die for, like totally legit. The most delicious vegan peanut butter chocolate chip pancakes. To a large mixing bowl add flaxseed and water and let set for a minute or two.
Only this time, I went all in with a double dose of chocolate: cocoa-infused batter speckled with semisweet chocolate. These vegan peanut butter pancakes take something that is simply amazing: pancakes, and then add on layers upon layers of deliciousness. Pancakes + peanut butter + chocolate chips + melted peanut butter and melted chocolate for serving = the most delicious breakfast ever. You can cook Vegan and GF Baked Peanut butter chocolate chip pancakes using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan and GF Baked Peanut butter chocolate chip pancakes
- Prepare 1 Scoop of Wholesome Chow's Organic Gluten-Free High-Protein Pancake and Baking Mix.
- You need 1 Tsp of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Chocolate Chips or Chocolate Chunks.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Peanut Butter.
- It’s 2/3 Cup of Non-Dairy Milk.
These Peanut Butter Banana Donuts have a dark chocolate glaze topped with a drizzle of peanut butter! Y'all know I love baked oatmeal. There is just something about baking it in the oven that makes it feel extra special. We topped our pancakes with even more peanut butter, some sliced bananas and a sprinkle of extra chocolate chips.
Vegan and GF Baked Peanut butter chocolate chip pancakes instructions
- Mix pancake mix, milk, and apple cider vinegar in medium size mixing bowl..
- Add chocolate chips and mix. If you have a bar of chocolate, chop into small chunks on a cutting board, then mix..
- After mixing chocolate, add peanut butter and mix thoroughly..
- Pour into a greased pie pan, then put in oven at 400 degrees for 10 minutes..
- After you take it out of the oven, put the pancake on a plate. If desired add topings..
Maple syrup, jam or even vegan nutella – mmm nutella – would all make for awesome toppings too. I hope you love these Peanut Butter Banana Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Pancakes as much as we do. If batter is on the thicker side, use the bottom side of a spoon to help spread out pancakes if needed. Once batter starts to bubble, use a spatula to flip the pancake over. Once both sides are well cooked, transfer to a plate.