Banana Pancake *Vegetarian, Vegan. Perfect for a delicious vegan breakfast topped with sliced bananas and syrup. Wake up to these easy Vegan Banana Pancakes. Light, fluffy, and slightly sweetened with maple syrup, this is a breakfast worth getting out of bed for.
If you have ever wanted to know how to make banana pancakes, this recipe will give you step by step instructions. Now you need to create some perfect non-banana pancakes, haha, for all the people who don't like bananas 🙂 I've noticed a lot of people use bananas in vegan pancakes but I don't like bananas sadly :(, so that's why I had to work hard to come up with perfect fluffy, NON dense pancakes and starch ultimately is the magic (being. Mash the banana in a mixing bowl. You can have Banana Pancake *Vegetarian, Vegan using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Pancake *Vegetarian, Vegan
- You need 2 of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of plain flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vanilla.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk (use any plants milk for vegan diet).
Stir in the sugar, salt and oil. Add the flour and baking powder and mix thoroughly. Make a well in the centre and gradually whisk in the milk. The batter should be a thick, droppable consistency.
Banana Pancake *Vegetarian, Vegan instructions
- Mash bananas with a fork..
- Mix plain flourx sugar, vanilla,and baking powder in a mixing bowl.
- Add mashed bananas and milk, mix well..
- Pre-heat non stick pan, pour banana mixture on the pan, turn to the other side when one side cooks..
- Enjoy with honey or mapple syrup..
Mix all the dry ingredients in a large bowl (flour, sugar, baking powder, ground cinnamon and salt). Add the liquid ingredients (milk, flax egg, mashed banana and vanilla extract) to the bowl and stir until well combined. Luckily, these vegan banana pancakes are quick to make, filling, healthy, and delicious! If you like bananas, you're going to love these! Instead of being made with regular wheat flour, they're made with gluten-free rice flour, which will make for lighter, fluffier pancakes.