Parveen’s vegan lemon lentil pasta. Parveen's vegan lemon lentil pasta Parveen Vohra. Parveen's Vegan Curry Pasta Salad. by Parveen Vohra; Vegan Basmati Rice, mushrooms, kidney beans, spinach, bean sprouts, onions and cashews. by Parveen Vohra; Related keywords. Use frying pan with olive oil.
With all the "lentil hoopla," you would think they're the newest superfood discovered in the Brazilian rainforest. The lemon pasta sauce is actually kind of a spin-off of the sauce I used for my vegan gnocchi with spinach and tomatoes, which are super popular. I changed some of the ingredients and added fresh lemon juice and lemon zest, but the base is pretty much the same. You can have Parveen’s vegan lemon lentil pasta using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Parveen’s vegan lemon lentil pasta
- You need 2 (8 ounce) of boxes red lentil pasta.
- Prepare 2 of squeezed lemons.
- It’s 1 of peeled garlic 🧄 head.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of vegan butter.
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoons of nutritional yeast.
- You need 2 cups of vegetable broth.
- You need 1 cup of almond milk.
- You need 4 cups of spinach frozen.
- You need 2 of medium size tomatoes.
- You need 1 tablespoon of red chilli powder.
- Prepare to taste of Basil and season.
- It’s of Onion powder.
Season with salt, oregano and basil. Halfway through, check on the pasta and stir. Just before serving, squeeze lemon juice on the pasta and stir through. Creamy Lemon Alfredo style sauce with tofu with fettuccine and pan roasted garlic asparagus and more lemon.
Parveen’s vegan lemon lentil pasta step by step
- Boil water then cook pasta 9-10 minutes.
- Melt butter and sauté chopped garlic in separate pan.
- Add chilli powder.
- Add seasonings.
- Add vegetable broth and lemon juice.
- Add almond milk.
- Add spinach.
- Add chopped tomatoes.
- Strain pasta.
- Mix together.
- 😉 Enjoy.
This lemon drizzle cake is an amazing zesty cake with a delicious moist crumb and a drizzle to make any. Vegan pasta means absent from dairy, egg and other animal proteins. Hello and welcome to my blog ElaVegan. My name is Michaela, but most people call me Ela. I am the food stylist, recipe creator, photographer and writer for ElaVegan.com.