Vegan Meatloaf. A classic tasting Vegan Meatloaf made with a base of chickpeas that is SO simple to make. This is NOT another mushy vegan loaf. It's beautiful, savory, hearty and extremely comforting alongside some mashed potatoes and green beans.
Vegan versions of recipes like meatloaf can be just as tasty as non-vegan versions and don't have to be complicated to make. This Vegan Meatloaf is really straightforward. All you have to do do is chop the onions, garlic and mushrooms. You can have Vegan Meatloaf using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Meatloaf
- It’s 1 pkg of Beyond Beef.
- Prepare 1/4 of Onion.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of vegan Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1/2 pkg of McCormick meatloaf seasoning.
- You need 1/4 of Bell pepper.
- It’s 2 of flax eggs.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Bread crumbs.
- Prepare of Soy milk.
- Prepare 1/4 of Ketchup.
- Prepare 3 tbl of Brown sugar.
Tips For Making a Perfect Chickpea Vegan Meatloaf. Mix everything up in batches if needed. Please, please, please don't do it! Check out my shots above: the mixture is chunky!
Vegan Meatloaf instructions
- Soak bread crumbs in soy milk.
- Preheat oven to 350°f.
- Chop onion and bell pepper.
- In a bowl add beyond meat,spices, vegan Worcestershire sauce, flax egg, soaked bread crumbs, onion and bell pepper. Mix well.
- Put mixture into loaf pan..
- Mix brown sugar and ketchup. Pour onto loaf and put into the oven..
- Bake for 30-45 mins..
There's even a whole chickpea or two in there. In the meantime make the tomato glaze. Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and whisk well. Sweet Potato Lentil Quinoa Vegan Meatloaf. This vegan meatloaf is made from red lentils, mashed sweet potatoes, red quinoa, onions, and spinach.