Moist Vegan Carrot Mug Cake. I love carrot cake (hello, Tropical Carrot Cake and Carrot Cake Cupcakes) and I also love mug cakes, so I was pretty excited at the prospect of a Vegan Carrot Cake Mug Cake recipe. And what's great about this mug cake is that it's seriously easy to make, and, as it's refined sugar free, it's also healthy enough to eat for breakfast! Not only is this microwave carrot cake recipe easy to make, the cake is tender, moist, full of flavor and utterly delicious.
This is the ultimate mug cake recipe! Try a Vegan & Gluten-Free Chocolate Brownie, Cookies & Cream & even Strawberry Cheesecake all made in the microwave. Moist Vegan Carrot Mug Cake instructions. You can cook Moist Vegan Carrot Mug Cake using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Moist Vegan Carrot Mug Cake
- You need 4 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of carrot, shredded.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 4 tbsp of water.
- You need 5 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chopped walnuts (optional).
Mix all the ingredients in your mug of choice until all lumps are gone. Moist, fluffy yet tender on the outside, this healthy one minute carrot cake is naturally gluten free, vegan, dairy free and comes with a tested paleo option! Perfect for this time of year! So I don't know how you feel about mug cakes but I love them!
Moist Vegan Carrot Mug Cake instructions
- Mix all the ingredients in your mug of choice until all lumps are gone..
- Look in the microwave for 2 minutes..
- If it is still a little raw and has some wet batter, cook for another 30 seconds..
- Let it cool for 1-2 minutes. Enjoy!.
They are so easy and quick to make! This super easy vegan carrot cake is made with cinnamon applesauce to keep it nice and moist, which means that you don't need an egg-replacer or an egg substitute at all. While this does keep it simple and makes it virtually foolproof (and a great vegan cake recipe for new vegans or anyone new to baking to try), it also means that this carrot cake isn't super light and fluffy. With Easter just a couple weeks away, I've been craving my Homemade Carrot Cake almost daily! Since I'm not about to make a WHOLE cake just for myself, this deliciously moist and flavorful Carrot Cake Mug Cake hits the spot!