Gourmet Vegan Popcorn. Surprise your children's with the tasty popcorn popper. Our gourmet flavored popcorn for sale is made from the highest quality ingredients and popped fresh daily. Have a great idea for a new flavor?
I always have popcorn in my pantry but I hate plain popcorn, I came up with this vegan gourmet popcorn when I was dying for something sweet, but didn't want all the guilt! To make stovetop popcorn: heat ¼ cup vegetable or coconut oil in a large pot or Dutch oven. Add a few kernels, cover the pot and cook over medium-high heat. You can cook Gourmet Vegan Popcorn using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gourmet Vegan Popcorn
- It’s 2 of microwave popcorn.
- You need 1 cup of multigrain cheerios.
- You need 1 cup of peanut butter.
- You need of sugar (confectioners).
- It’s of soy milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mixed berries of your choice (i used raspberries/blueberries).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of any type nuts (optional).
The Popcorn Factory does not perform animal testing on any of its manufactured products, however, we cannot comment on whether or not our raw material suppliers conducting animal testing. No products produced by The Popcorn Factory have been vegan certified. This Caramel Chocolate Vegan Popcorn is seriously addictive. Drenched in rich, buttery salted caramel, baked until perfectly crisp & then finished with lashings of chocolate, it is totally & utterly delicious & absolutely dairy free!
Gourmet Vegan Popcorn step by step
- Pop popcorn per directions on box..
- Melt peanut butter in microwave in 30 second increments, mixing until smooth..
- Add confectioners sugar, mixing until any lumps are out. ( I didn't measure when I added, I just kind of eyeballed what looked to be around 1/2 cup).
- If your peanut butter is too thick to drizzle, stir in a tiny splash of soy milk..
- Drizzle peanut butter mixture over popcorn and cheerios, and mix to coat everything as evenly as possible..
- Spread covered popcorn/Cheerios out evenly on a cookie sheet, as thick as you would like..
- Top with your choice of nuts and berries..
- Refrigerate until your drizzle has hardened (1 to 3 hours). Keep refrigerated afterwards..
Non-GMO, no MSG, kosher, gluten free and air popped. As a health-conscious snack lover, you should never sacrifice flavor when buying crunchy or popped snacks. Our better for you Pop Art Snacks appeal to the slightly eccentric foodie, without skimping on unique flavors and tastes. Browse tins of Buttery, our gourmet, vegan popcorn made with only coconut oil and salt. Mini popcorn range is the first fully vegan popcorn line in the UK.