Rainbow carrots with chicory and goats cheese – vegetarian. Great recipe for Rainbow carrots with chicory and goats cheese – vegetarian. See great recipes for Rainbow carrots with chicory and goats cheese – vegetarian too! Warm Spring salad with roasted radishes, carrots and fennel – vegan.
See great recipes for Spice Blends: Berbere, Dukkah, Ras El Hanout and Za'atar too! In a large bowl toss together the carrots, olive oil, salt and pepper. Dump the carrots out onto a rimmed baking sheet and spread them into a single layer. You can have Rainbow carrots with chicory and goats cheese – vegetarian using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rainbow carrots with chicory and goats cheese – vegetarian
- Prepare of For the carrots.
- It’s 200 g of rainbow carrots – cut the tops and tails off; if some are chunkier than others, cut then so they are all similar size but otherwise no need to chop.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need of Couple of sprigs of fresh rosemary.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of For the chicory.
- You need 1 of chicory head.
- You need of some oil or butter or vegan butter.
- You need of Some extras for topping.
- It’s of Dukkah.
- You need of Hazlenuts – toasted.
- You need of Goats cheese.
What makes these carrots so insanely good? Yes, you can use all orange ones as well, but I love the beautiful fall colors that rainbow carrots add to the table. Drizzle with the remaining oil and a little of the orange juice. Crumble over the goat's cheese and scatter with the herbs and pomegranate seeds.
Rainbow carrots with chicory and goats cheese – vegetarian instructions
- Preheat the oven to 200C..
- Put the carrots in a bowl with the oil and the rosemary. Season and mix together. Put on a lined baking tray and roast for about 30 mins until the carrots are tender..
- For the chicory – use a shallow pan with a lid. Cut the chicory head into quarters lengthways..
- Heat some oil or butter in the pan and then add the chicory. For the first few minutes, turn the chicory so it’s coated in the oil or butter. Then put lid on and cook on a low heat for about 20 mins. The chicory will caramelise slightly. It’s ready when the root end is tender..
- When everything’s ready, lay the chicory on the serving plate, put the carrots on top and then sprinkle the dukkah on top. Add the hazelnuts and goats cheese if you’re using. Enjoy 😋.
In a large bowl, combine carrots, lentils, turnips, oil, za'atar, and lemon zest. He and his brother, Daniel, run the family goat dairy business, learned from their father, Jaime. Beautiful, simple rainbow goat cheese rolls with a mixture of vegetables and edible flower toppings. Perfect to impress as an appetizer, as part of a party spread, a cheese board and a vegetarian BBQ recipe! Steamed, roasted or raw, carrot makes a versatile base for a variety of salads.