No-bake Fruity oatmeal protein bars (V). Easy to make No-Bake Oatmeal Protein Bars that are gluten free and refined sugar free. These delicious bars are full of flavor and healthy ingredients plus they are so easy to adapt. Great for taking in your bag on-the-go!
The motivation for trying to make homemade bars came from trying many, many ready-made ones and finding them too high in calories, too sweet for my taste, not enough protein, or just disliking the taste and consistency. Better than store bought with the mix of ingredients you like and are healthy. A great way to start your day! You can have No-bake Fruity oatmeal protein bars (V) using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of No-bake Fruity oatmeal protein bars (V)
- It’s of Regular version.
- It’s 180 g of rolled oats.
- Prepare 65 g of vanilla vegan protein powder.
- It’s 80 g of dried fruit & nuts.
- It’s Dash of salt.
- You need 170 g of honey.
- It’s 180 g of peanut butter.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of milk.
- Prepare of Vegan alternatives.
- You need 170 g of maple syrup (not honey).
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of almond milk.
You know what goes in the recipe! Better than store-bought bars and great for after a work-out or as an anytime snack. In a large bowl mix the oats, protein powder, salt, and any add-ins (e.g., dried fruit, nuts); set aside. Place the nut butter, syrup and milk in a large heavy saucepan.
No-bake Fruity oatmeal protein bars (V) instructions
- Prepare a tray with greased baking parchment..
- Mix oats, protein powder, salt and dried fruit / nuts in a large bowl.
- Mix peanut butter, honey / syrup and milk in a saucepan. Heat and stir until mixture becomes smooth..
- Mix all together. If mixture is too dry, add extra milk..
- Move into the tray, flatten to desired thickness. Put in fridge until completely cooled..
- Chop up into 12 bitesize chunks (this will be an appropriate snack, nutritionally).
Press mixture in pan with back of wooden spoon. Store loosely covered at room temperature. In a large, microwave-safe bowl, add peanut butter and maple syrup. See more ideas about Food, Chocolate oatmeal bars, Recipes. Line a baking sheet with wax paper or parchment paper.