Vegan pancakes nobody will believe. Vegan pancakes nobody will believe I've made these pancakes for a lot of friends and family. If I don't tell them they are vegan then nobody knows. Great recipe for Tofu scramble or vegan breakfast burrito.
You don't want to wait too long or else the pancakes will burn! See great recipes for Sourdough Kamut pancake with butter almond milk syrup too! See great recipes for Sourdough Kamut pancake with butter almond milk syrup too! You can have Vegan pancakes nobody will believe using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan pancakes nobody will believe
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of plant milk (I like almond coconut).
- You need 1 of flax egg (1 Tablespoon ground flax seed 2 tablespoons water).
- It’s 2 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon (optional).
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract (optional).
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of almond extract (optional).
When ordering pancakes, you might be able to ask if they are vegan. However, most restaurants still serve non-vegan pancakes. But, don't worry, with this recipe you'll be able to make your own stack of breakfast pancakes and be able to rest assured that every part is vegan-friendly! These are so fluffy and soft!
Vegan pancakes nobody will believe step by step
- Make flax egg. Mix ground flax seed and water in a cup and let soak for 5 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl mix dry ingredients.
- Add wet ingredients, including flax egg. Mix untill there are little to no clumps..
- Add optional flavoring. My favorite is cinnamon, vanilla and almond. Sometimes I spoil my kids with chocolate chips. Blueberries or bananas are a good option too..
- Heat pan over medium heat, I use cast iron so I spread a thin layer of oil before each pancake..
- Add approximately 1/2 cup of mix to heated pan..
- Cook until bubbles form and remain after popping. Check bottom for desired color. Flip!.
- Cook until desired color is reached again..
- Remove from pan and add syrup or other desired toppings and enjoy..
Please practice hand-washing and social distancing, and check out our resources for adapting to these times. See more ideas about Pancakes, Breakfast brunch, Recipes. For vegan blueberry pancakes, press a few berries into each pancake right after they go on the skillet. And of course there's always the classic – maple syrup and butter. Use your favorite vegan butter, or spread on some coconut butter or peanut butter.