Lover's Dessert. Chances are we got what you love. Top Desserts for Chocolate Lovers For chocolate lovers, a warm brownie or chocolate chip cookie is the ultimate comfort food. These decadent desserts will satisfy any chocoholic's cravings.
For Chocolate Lovers Tips & Tricks Chocolate Sauces and Hot Fudge Recipes. When a comforting dose of chocolate just might make everything better. Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies II Chocolate chip cookies are the most classic dessert, but you can amp up those flavors by turning them into chocolate cups with a delicious surprise center. You can have Lover's Dessert using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lover's Dessert
- It’s 4 tbsp of Coconut oil.
- Prepare 3 1/2 tbsp of Honey.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 1 of lb strawberries.
- You need 1 of medium banana.
These bite-sized beauties are egg-free too, so you don't have to worry about consuming raw cookie dough. About Cake Lovers: My channel is dedicated to sharing the most tasty & delicious cake videos. Some so amazing, that they'll make you want to eat! Contact: [email protected] Baking is our passion!
Lover's Dessert instructions
- Take your 4 tbsp Coconut oil in a small microwave safe bowl..
- microwave for about 25 seconds or until melted.
- Add your honey , cocoa powder , and vanilla extract. Mix it all until its smooth..
- Dip your strawberries one by one into the chocolate mixture. Coat evenly ..
- Lay your freshly coated strawberries on a piece of parchment paper , or a lightly grass fed buttered piece of tin foil. Place in fridge for 45 min..
- Peel your banana and cut into slices. The bigger the slices the easier it is to work with. You may also use a toothpick to make it easier. Lay them on a parchment paper or grass fed buttered tin foil as well..
- Place them in the fridge and in 45 min they are ready to serve!.
- Impress your lover by displaying them all pretty like! Make sure you store leftover in fridge or freezer!.
You can taste it in every bite. Next time your social calendar requires that you to whip out a to-die-for chocolate dessert. Best desserts for coffee lovers If you like dessert with your coffee, you'll really love what happens when you put coffee in your dessert. Chocolate-based treats in particular seem to get an intense boost of flavor from the merest jolt of java added to the mix. Hello everyone, thanks for checking out the Cake Lovers channel!