Tuna Macaroni Salad. Tuna Macaroni Salad is a classic potluck recipe and is so easy to throw together. Perfect for a simple summer supper or as a main-dish potluck contribution, this tuna noodle salad is a comfort food classic that comes together in. Tuna macaroni salad is pretty doggone addictive as well.
Tuna Macaroni salad is satisfying dish all on its own, but is also the perfect side dish to complement a summer picnic or potluck. This family favorite tuna macaroni salad is made with canned tuna, elbow mac, bell peppers, parsley, green onion, iceberg lettuce, and mayonnaise. Try it for your next potluck, BBQ, or family gathering. You can cook Tuna Macaroni Salad using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tuna Macaroni Salad
- Prepare 4-6 of servings of your favorite shaped pasta noodles cooked.
- You need 1 can of tuna.
- It’s 1 can of sweet green peas.
- You need 1 cup of miracle whip.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion finely chopped.
- You need 1 teaspoon of fresh chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella or grated parmesan.
- It’s of Desired Amounts of the following;.
- Prepare Dash of Mrs.
- You need of Black or white garlic.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- It’s of Celery seed.
This colorful tuna macaroni salad features grated carrot, chopped celery, and red onion, all tossed in a creamy mayonnaise-yogurt dressing. We love incorporating yogurt into the dressing. Classic Tuna Macaroni Salad recipe has flaked albacore tuna, crisp celery, red onion, sweet relish and hard boiled eggs tossed with cooked macaroni, mayo, salt and pepper. This classic Tuna Macaroni Salad recipe is the best cold salad to make for your next spring or summer picnic.
Tuna Macaroni Salad instructions
- Boil noodles to soften. Strain and pour into a large mixing bowl. Fold and gently mix in with all other ingredients..
- Add seasonings and spices to taste. Then cool in the fridge..
It's such an easy side dish to throw together with simple ingredients like tuna, pasta. This macaroni salad is a simple and delicious combination of tuna with chopped vegetables. A basic macaroni salad like this one is a great starting point. Add vegetables to give it extra color and crunch. I just love a cold tuna pasta salad on a hot summer day.