Low fat banana ice cream. The Skinny on Low Calorie Banana Ice Cream All it takes is a few minutes in a food processor (affiliate link) or high-powered blender (affiliate link) (I used my Vitamix (affiliate link) ) to turn frozen bananas into a sweet, creamy, rich and delicious dessert that tastes like soft. Slice bananas and arrange in one layer onto a parchment or wax paper lined cookie sheet. I needed to keep it in the freezer for a few hours to give it an ice cream texture after ab hour it was more like half melted ice cream.
Blend for a few more seconds to aerate the ice cream. (If adding any mix-ins, like peanut butter or chocolate chips, this is the moment to do it.) Make a super-quick frozen dessert by blending frozen banana slices with low-fat milk and topping with chopped walnuts. Homemade ice cream is easier than you ever imagined. If you're craving a sweet treat but want to limit your sugar intake, sugar-free ice cream is more popular than ever. You can cook Low fat banana ice cream using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low fat banana ice cream
- It’s 6 of medium sized bananas.
- It’s 2 cup of milk.
- You need of sugar(optional).
Dad's Strawberry Banana Faux Ice Cream. For those seeking a sweet treat without the carbs, fat or sugar, this is an excellent dessert. By the taste, you would never know these are sugar free, low carb, low fat, and high in protein. By the taste, you would never know these are sugar free, low carb, low fat, and high in protein..
Low fat banana ice cream instructions
- Slice bananas in a bowl and put in the freezer.
- Pour milk mixed with sugar in a bowl in a bowl and put in the freezer as well..
- The milk and the bananas should stay in the freezer for about 6 hours or overnight..
- Bring out the bananas and milk out of the freezer for about 15 minutes to soften..
- Pour the bananas and milk in the blender and keep mixing until creamy enough..
- It is done now. Just pour out of the blender and start to take. You can keep in a freezer to store for sometime..
Thaw the frozen peanut butter cubes and frozen banana. This is a nondairy ice cream that contains no heavy cream, and definitely no stabilizers and emulsifiers. So it's different than commercial ice cream in terms of flavor and texture. BUT it is a very good, just-sweet-enough frozen dessert, and a great way to use too-ripe bananas (this paleo banana bread is another good one). One ingredient banana ice cream is delicious but one of the great things about banana ice cream is that it is easy to make a range of flavours.