Vegan Keto Peanut Butter Protein Bars. My homemade peanut butter protein bars literally taste like a peanut butter cup, minus all the unhealthy and processed ingredients. Unlike many storebought protein bars, these don't taste artificial. A fudgy protein-rich peanut butter center covered in a healthy chocolate coating- It's like eating dessert, minus the guilt!
Made either with oats or coconut flour, these tasty protein bars are a quick and healthy snack or workout fuel! think! Keto Protein Bars, Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie – Every bite of our melt-in-your-mouth, delicious think! Keto Protein Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie bar is packed with luscious peanut butter and peanut pieces covered in a thick layer of decadent chocolate. *All ingredients have been produced without genetic engineering. *All ingredients have been produced without genetic engineering. You can cook Vegan Keto Peanut Butter Protein Bars using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Keto Peanut Butter Protein Bars
- Prepare 1 tbs of ground flax seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of nondairy milk.
- It’s 2 tbs of powdered sweetener.
- It’s 1/2 cup of unsweetened creamy peanut butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of pea protein powder or any vegan protein powder.
- You need 2 tbs of cacao nibs.
PROTEIN REPLENSHMENT: Vegan peanut butter bars at their finest. Crunchy, roasted peanuts mixed with GoMacro's very own melt-in-your-mouth peanut butter chips, celebrate the beloved salty/sweet taste we all know & love. Keto peanut butter cookie bars are one of my new favorite healthy dessert recipes! Thick, chewy and gooey peanut butter bars loaded with chocolate chips, but made without eggs, without grains, and without sugar!
Vegan Keto Peanut Butter Protein Bars step by step
- Line a9 by 5 “ pan with parchment paper. In a bowl whisk together the flax seeds and non dairy milk, sweetener..
- Add peanut butter and protein powder until thickened..
- Press the dough into lines pan and sprinkle with cacao nibs in the top. Gently press the bibs into the dough so they stick.refrigerate for an hour or so. Until firmed. I kept in the freezer 45 mints – 1 hour, iAnd slice to serve..
- You will have 5-6 bars(my daughter already eat when I arrives home).
Our customers often say that these are the keto version of those peanut butter chocolate cups in the orange packaging. Plant Based Keto Bar™ with a blend of warming spices, this bar tastes like a classic chai latte, minus the dairy and carbs.. Stay full and feel lighter with healthy plant based fats from coconut, cocoa butter, and almonds plus vegan pea protein. No animal collagen, no dairy, no egg whites, no whey protein. Our chocolate peanut butter keto bars are made with rich chocolate and crunchy peanut butter.