Strawberry Banana blueberry Cheesecake Fruit Salad. Browse For Yummy & Hassle-Free Cheesecake Recipes From Kraft®. Rich and creamy cheesecake filling is folded into luscious strawberries and sweet banana to create the most amazing, glorious fruit salad ever! The flavor has been punched up with a secret ingredient and you are going to go nuts over this recipe!
W ith the weather warming up, everyone has Spring on their minds! Foggy nights give way to sunny days, the air tinged with crispness. This is the perfect salad for any potluck or BBQ and guaranteed to be a hit! You can have Strawberry Banana blueberry Cheesecake Fruit Salad using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Banana blueberry Cheesecake Fruit Salad
- It’s 1 container of fresh strawberries.
- It’s 2-3 of bananas.
- Prepare 1 of large box Jello instant cheesecake pudding mix powder.
- It’s 1/2 of small box Jello instant vanilla pudding mix powder.
- It’s As needed of Graham crackers honey, or cinnamon flavor.
- Prepare 16 oz of tub of cool whip.
- Prepare 2 cups of yogurt. I used blueberry & vanilla.
- Prepare as needed of lemon juice (if you're going to add the bananas right away to the salad, it helps to keep them from turning brown. Just slice bananas and dip in lemon juice or use a basting brush over them.
- You need of OPTIONAL: blueberries marshmallows, pralines, granola,pecans.
- You need of Optional 1/2 pkg cream cheese & vanilla creamer.
This salad can be made with or without marshmallows. I have made it with both and it is still delicious without. It would also be great with other fruit mixed in. Red, White and Blue Cheesecake Salad comes together so easy with fresh fruit and a rich and creamy cheesecake filling to create the most glorious fruit salad ever!
Strawberry Banana blueberry Cheesecake Fruit Salad step by step
- Mix together in a big bowl the cool whip, pudding powders, and yogurt. Tip: If you like your graham crackers soft add some small to medium size crushed different size pieces now and stir in. I personally love them soft, tastes better kind of mushed in the salad. Lol.
- Wash and slice strawberries, add to mixture. Stir it all up. Also, if you're adding any of the "OPTIONAL" items, add them now too..
- Now the BANANAS. You can add them now, and use the lemon juice method so they don't turn brown, OR you can add them fresh into the salad, and mix in once you're ready to serve. I also add some more crushed graham crackers sprinkled on top, and any leftover fruits just to decorate..
- You can also use this as a dip, and just dunk in with some graham crackers. If you don't want to put them inside the salad. But it tastes sooooo much better mixed in. But also is just as good double dunked with graham crackers.🌝.
Every bite is absolutely bursting with summer flavor and you are going to go nuts over this recipe! Light and luscious strawberry yogurt, cool whip and cheesecake pudding make up this delicious salad with an array of fresh fruits. If you're looking for the next side dish or dessert to pass at a party, we have you covered. From Inside BruCrew Life :: Click HERE for the RECIPE This creamy Strawberry Lemon Cheesecake Salad is full of fresh berries and lemon flavor. Golden Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Salad Great recipe for Strawberry Banana blueberry Cheesecake Fruit Salad.