Fruit salad parfait with shortbread cookie crumble. Fruit salad parfaits with a sweet shortbread cookie crumble – Perfect for breakfast or dessert! Great for leftover fruit salad too! My husband's side of the family has a family reunion every year.
Top with half of the remaining berries and mango, and drizzle with some of the fruit sauce. PULSE: Add the cassava flour to the bowl of a food processor. Sift the tigernut flour through a fine mesh sieve into the food processor bowl and discard any large pieces left behind at the end. You can cook Fruit salad parfait with shortbread cookie crumble using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fruit salad parfait with shortbread cookie crumble
- Prepare 1 cup of blueberries.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped strawberries.
- You need 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- You need 3 tablespoons of honey.
- It’s 2 cups of vanilla yoghurt.
- Prepare 5 sticks of pure butter shortbread.
- Prepare 1 cup of red currant.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cherries.
Recipe Notes: Peach Crisp Yogurt Parfait. I picked peaches for this recipe since stone fruit is such a quintessentially summer fruit. However, you can layer on whatever fruit looks best. I've enjoyed this no bake crumble with all types of fresh berries, diced apples, and even pears.
Fruit salad parfait with shortbread cookie crumble step by step
- In a large bowl, make fruit salad by combining 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 1 tablespoon honey, strawberries, red currant, blue berries and cherries..
- In a food processor/blender, pulse cookies until they are small crumbs. Add 1/2-1 table spoon lemon juice and 2 tablespoons honey and pulse more until combined. Set aside.
- In a cup/cups, layer 1/2 cup fruit salad,then add 1/4 cup sweetened vanilla yoghurt and then 2 tablespoons cookie crumble. Top with fruit salad if you want and serve. Enjoy!.
You can also mix and match your yogurt flavors! I chose Peach Mango to stick with the flavor theme. Packaged shortbread cookies are fine to scratch a desperate itch, but at the end of the day, my rational brain knows that they're not worth demolishing at the expense of my general health in the way that a warm, homemade salted chocolate chunk cookie is. But again, just try to explain rationality to a CMS-level sweet tooth. Pecan Crumble Blueberry Shortbread: buttery shortbread crust layered with blueberries and crunchy pecan crumble topping.