Vegan Healthy Bites, Vegan Workout Snack. Great recipe for Vegan Healthy Bites, Vegan Workout Snack. Nutritious, no added sugar, good for a pre/ post work-out snack or snack in general. Dates and raisins are used for sweetness and to let all elements stick to each.
Once you get the hang of vegan snacking, creating quick vegan snacks is fun and delicious. Try these no-bake granola bars, chocolate chia protein pudding or carrot cake energy balls to start! These vegan energy balls are the perfect bite for a breakfast on the go, a sweet snack, or a healthy treat to tame hunger pangs before a workout. You can cook Vegan Healthy Bites, Vegan Workout Snack using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Healthy Bites, Vegan Workout Snack
- It’s 1/2 cup of almonds.
- It’s 1/2 cup of walnuts.
- You need 1/4 cup of raisins.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chia seeds.
- Prepare 2/3 tablespoon of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 cup of desiccated coconut.
- You need 6 cubes of vegan chocolate (optional).
- It’s 6 of dates soaked overnight.
They're packed with ingredients like dates, bananas, and oats, so you'll know you're eating a well-balanced treat. "The nuts provide healthy fats, while the fiber and protein balance it out, making it satisfying and a long-lasting hanger-quenching vegan snack." — Suzanne Dixon, RDN These are the PERFECT healthy vegan snack – high in fiber, protein and they taste amazing! Think you always need to pay a premium for healthy products? If you're running short on time, be sure to check out and keep a few of these vegan protein bars on hand! For more options, check out PETA Business Friend Deja Vegan.
Vegan Healthy Bites, Vegan Workout Snack step by step
- Blend all the ingredients together in a blender till a sticky paste like consistency is achieved. Note (1) use only 1/2 cup of desiccated coconut at this point, keep remaining for later. Note (2) remove pits from the dates before putting into blender..
- After achieving sticky nutty paste like consistency, using your clean hands, take a small portion and roll into balls. Note (1) if you want to hide the vegan chocolate cubes as a surprise, slip them into few of these balls now. Lastly roll the balls in the left over desiccated coconut and it will beautiful stick to the exterior of these balls..
Sometimes it can be difficult to find tasty, low-calorie snacks that are also vegan. The last thing you want to do is spend all day in the kitchen dealing with complicated recipes or spending money on expensive vegan snacks in the grocery store. Try one of these many easy vegan snack ideas for making your own healthy vegan snacks. This list includes easy vegan recipes and quick snacks, as well a the best healthy packaged snacks. Includes everything from homemade energy bars to protein snacks, hummus, fruit, nuts, veggies, toast, smoothies and more.