Vegan and GF Baked Peanut butter chocolate chip pancakes. These Vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pancakes are to die for, like totally legit. The most delicious vegan peanut butter chocolate chip pancakes. The pancakes themselves aren't overly sweet but have the perfect hint of chocolate and peanut butter.
Welcome to Peanut Butter and Jilly! I'm your author and recipe creator, Jill. I am so excited you're here! You can cook Vegan and GF Baked Peanut butter chocolate chip pancakes using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan and GF Baked Peanut butter chocolate chip pancakes
- It’s 1 Scoop of Wholesome Chow's Organic Gluten-Free High-Protein Pancake and Baking Mix.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Chocolate Chips or Chocolate Chunks.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Peanut Butter.
- It’s 2/3 Cup of Non-Dairy Milk.
I create family-friendly Vegan and Gluten Free Recipes that are easy, use affordable ingredients that are found almost anywhere, and are absolutely delicious to vegans and non vegans alike. Many of my recipes are low in calories, and some are a bit of a splurge. Otherwise, keep it parked here for a serious dose of plant-based goodness, like these Vegan Gluten-Free Chocolate Chocolate Chip Pancakes! This recipe is inspired by and adapted from my Life-Changing Banana Walnut Pancakes!
Vegan and GF Baked Peanut butter chocolate chip pancakes instructions
- Mix pancake mix, milk, and apple cider vinegar in medium size mixing bowl..
- Add chocolate chips and mix. If you have a bar of chocolate, chop into small chunks on a cutting board, then mix..
- After mixing chocolate, add peanut butter and mix thoroughly..
- Pour into a greased pie pan, then put in oven at 400 degrees for 10 minutes..
- After you take it out of the oven, put the pancake on a plate. If desired add topings..
Only this time, I went all in with a double dose of chocolate: cocoa-infused batter speckled with semisweet chocolate. These vegan peanut butter pancakes take something that is simply amazing: pancakes, and then add on layers upon layers of deliciousness. Y'all know I love baked oatmeal. There is just something about baking it in the oven that makes it feel extra special. If batter is on the thicker side, use the bottom side of a spoon to help spread out pancakes if needed.