Simple Home-made Choco-Chip Cookies. This Vegetarian-Friendly Recipe Will Satisfy your Chocolate Craving. Pin To Your Board Browse For Yummy & Hassle-Free Cookie Recipes From Kraft®. If not "Best Chocolate Chip Cookies," this recipe is certainly ONE of the best!
With a texture that is slightly crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside, it's a favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe that's been top-rated by hundreds of satisfied home cooks. How To Make Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies In a small bowl, whisk together flour and baking soda; set aside. You can cook Simple Home-made Choco-Chip Cookies using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Home-made Choco-Chip Cookies
- You need 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 85 g of unsalted melted butter.
- It’s 1 of egg + 1 yolk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 tbs of vanilla extract.
For this easy chocolate chip cookie recipe, cream together the butter, shortening, sugar and brown sugar. You can do this with a hand mixer or stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. When well combined, add in the eggs and vanilla extract and beat until light and fluffy. Other times, I want cookies five minutes ago.
Simple Home-made Choco-Chip Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 185 degrees Celsius.
- Mix in a large bowl using a wooden spoon: 1/2 cup white sugar, 1 cup brown sugar, 85g melted butter.
- When mixture becomes thicker, add 1 egg and 1 yolk, and 1 tbs vanilla extract. Then set aside..
- In another large bowl, mix with a whisk: 2 cups all purpose flour, 1 tsp baking soda, 1 tsp salt.
- Add dry ingredients in Step 4 to wet ingredients in Step 3, doing so gradually (1/4th of the dry ingredients at a time). Mix with a wooden spoon..
- Add chocolate chips to dough. Keep kneading with a wooden spoon and/or your hands..
- Optional step: Refrigerate the dough for 2 hours to add chewiness to texture. In this case, preheat the oven later..
- Use an ice cream scooper to scoop the dough into small balls. Place 2 inches apart on a metal baking tray. Slightly flatten each into a cookie shape..
- Bake at 185 degrees Celsius for 13 minutes. Make sure cookies don't turn brown; a good color is a pale tan (it will darken later). 8-9 mins for smaller cookies..
- When done baking, place cookies in a grill rack to cool. For best results, leave in the refridgerator overnight in a sealed container..
- Done! Serve with milk or ice cream for extra tastiness..
When those cookie cravings hit, I need a simple, easy, go-to cookie that I can whip up in just a few minutes. This Easiest Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe is just such a recipe. When done baking, place cookies in a grill rack to cool. For best results, leave in the refridgerator overnight in a sealed container. I don't know about ya'll but the most special gifts to me are the ones that are homemade.