Chocolate Cookie Energy Bars. Klondike® Triple Chocolate Donut, Your Favorite Chocolate Doughnut Now as a Frozen Treat. Your Chocolate Donut Dreams Will Come True with One Bite of This Triple Chocolate Treat! These Rich Cookies Will Satisfy Your Chocolate Cravings.
Cool completely before cutting into squares. Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, both sugars and vanilla in large mixer bowl. You can cook Chocolate Cookie Energy Bars using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Cookie Energy Bars
- You need 1/2 c. of oats.
- You need 1/2 c. of chocolate chips or peices.
- Prepare 1/2 c. of flaxseed.
- Prepare 1/4 c. of protein powder.
- It’s 2 TBS of honey (maple syrup 4 vegans).
- It’s 1/2 c. of nut butter, hazelnut spread and/or cookie butter.
- Prepare 1/4 c. of chia seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s pinch of sea salt.
Form into balls or flatten out in a glass dish to make bars. For energy that lasts, stay satisfied & energized with Balance Bar. These tasty vegan energy bars taste just like full-fat, non-vegan oatmeal cookies. They are great as breakfast bars with coffee, as an in-between meal snack to keep you going, or a healthy dessert!
Chocolate Cookie Energy Bars step by step
- Melt together nut butters and honey over medium heat..
- Add all other ingredients except chocolate until well combined. Use your hands if necessary..
- Let cool in fridge for 5 minutes then add chocolate chips..
- Form into balls or flatten out in a glass dish to make bars. Let sit in freezer for 20+ minutes to firm..
Once you try them, you will never bother with non-vegan oatmeal cookies again! This bar has no added sugar or sugar alcohols and is free of gluten and dairy making it the perfect keto and paleo friendly snack! Pour your chocolate all over your cookie dough bars. Remove from the freezer, cut into squares and enjoy! These make a great snack or breakfast for anytime!