Healthy Banana & oats cookies. We need no excuses to share banana recipes. One of the most loved fruits the world over they come in all sorts of varieties and sizes, and are readily (and cheaply) available most of the year round (although it wasn't always so). With this healthy banana bread recipe, you're only a few simple ingredients away from the best banana bread ever!
Before we get into all theses fabulous healthy banana recipes, I want to share a little bit more about bananas, their nutritional profile & what they can do in recipes: Bananas are an excellent source of potassium, an essential mineral our bodies need to maintain a healthy blood pressure. Bananas help promote healthy bacteria in our guts. This easy and healthy dessert contains no added sugar, unless you use the optional maple syrup–which is a delicious touch. You can cook Healthy Banana & oats cookies using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Banana & oats cookies
- It’s 3 of ripe bananas.
- It’s 1 cup of oats.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 10-15 of raisins.
- You need 10-15 of black raisins (optional).
Add some chopped pecans to make it really special. Everyone loves ice cream, but we all know it doesn't make a great after-school snack. With its sweet banana-almond flavor and chunky texture, this appealing banana peanut butter "ice cream" is a crowd-pleaser. People who ask me for the recipe can't believe how easy it is to make. —Kristen Bloom, Okinawa, Japan Easy & Healthy Banana Bread This is the BEST healthy banana bread recipe and the last one you'll ever need to try.
Healthy Banana & oats cookies step by step
- Peel of bananas. Assemble all ingredients..
- Mash banana with masher..
- Add all ingredients in mashed bananas..
- Mix well. Mixture should not be tight. If required add 1 more banana. Keep it aside for 15 minutes..
- Preheat oven on 180 °C for 10 minutes. Take lemon size portion of dough. Press it on your palm. Make all cookies. Place cookies on baking tray..
- Line a baking tray either parchment paper or aluminum foil. Bake cookies on pre heated oven for 20 minutes or until it's edges gets golden brown..
- Remove baking tray out of oven. With the help of spatula transfer them on cooling rack. Let them cool on room temperature..
- Healthy Banana & oats cookies are ready. Store them in air tight jar..
An easy to make banana bread that's super moist and refined sugar free. Banana Bread is kinda a staple in our house. For the longest time it was my "treat" of the day! The ultimate healthy banana muffins are incredibly moist, dairy free and naturally sweetened with just ripe bananas and honey. The perfect healthy breakfast or snack that's freezer-friendly, too.