Grilled Shrimp with Ziti. Meanwhile, heat gas or charcoal grill. Thread shrimp, zucchini and tomatoes onto skewers. While pasta cooks, work on sauce.
Whether you serve the dish for dinner with pasta and a vegetable or as an appetizer all alone, the shrimp disappear in a flash. Then add the white wine and stir to combine and coat the shrimp with the butter, oil, and wine. Spread the shrimp out in an even layer in the pan. You can cook Grilled Shrimp with Ziti using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled Shrimp with Ziti
- You need of Shrimp.
- You need 2 lb of Medium Size Shrimp (15-30 per pound).
- You need of Marinade.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Olive Oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of Tomato sauce.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Red Cooking Wine.
- It’s of Pasta.
- You need 1 lb of Ziti.
In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook penne until al dente. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, melt butter. Preheat grill to medium-high heat; grease grate well. Cook pasta according to package directions.
Grilled Shrimp with Ziti step by step
- Mix all ingredients for the marinade together in a bowl..
- Place shrimp on skewers (about 8 shrimp per skewer).
- Coat shrimp with marinade..
- Spray grill with non-stick spray (I used PAM).
- Cook shrimp for about 6 minutes turning the shrimp every 2 minutes..
- Serve over Ziti-or favorite pasta.
Add shrimp to sauce, bring back to a bubble and turn off heat. Toss pasta with sauce and grated. Remove the shrimp from the skillet and make the sauce. Add the onions to the skillet and cook until translucent. Stir in the garlic and crushed red pepper and cook until fragrant.