Asian Barbecued Shrimp. Place shrimp in a grill basket coated with cooking spray. Asian style shrimp taste tangy & flavorful. Give summer BBQ salads a kick with these marinated shrimp or make shrimp skewers or let them sizzle on top of a juicy grilled steak.
A quick prawn recipe loaded with BIG flavours! Seared prawns smothered in a spicy, sticky Asian sauce, these Asian Chilli Garlic Prawns will have you smacking your lips in utter satisfaction, feeling like you've just dined at a fancy modern Thai restaurant. The flavour combination of this Asian Grilled Shrimp is magical. You can cook Asian Barbecued Shrimp using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Asian Barbecued Shrimp
- Prepare 1 lb of shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic.
- You need 1/2 cup of Thai sweet chili sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sriracha sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of bottled bbq sauce ( i used sweet baby Ray's).
Whether you make this on your BBQ or on the stove, this tastes so good, it's like something you'd get at a fancy restaurant – and in fact, is a copycat of a dish from a great Sydney restaurant called Esther. Asian-style Chicken And Shrimp With Herb Salad And Noodles, Mario Batali's Asian Barbecued Shrimp, Honey Garlic Shrimp Skillet In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first eight ingredients; add the shrimp. On two metal or soaked wooden skewers, thread shrimp. Grilled Vietnamese Shrimps are so easy and quick to make.
Asian Barbecued Shrimp instructions
- Toss your shrimp in the olive oil and garlic, set aside. Mix together the chili sauce, sriracha sauce and bbq sauce..
- Get your grill screaming hot. Place a grill pan on the grill grates. If you don't have a grill pan, go ahead and skewer those bad boys..
- Start cooking your shrimp in the hot grill pan. After just a minute or so, pour the sauce, or brush it, onto the shrimp. Stir frequently in the pan until cooked through. Don't overcook!.
- Remove the shrimp and serve. What could be easier? (:.
It is a great appetizer and can easily be served to a large crowd. For quick and easy meals, cook shrimp on the grill. And if you don't have a grill, you can cook shrimp in the oven, under the broiler. Turn after a couple of minutes directly under the heat source.. In a medium bowl, whisk together olive oil, lime juice, garlic, honey, soy sauce, and chili sauce.