Spicy Lime Grilled Shrimp. Mix together the Cajun seasoning, lime juice, and vegetable oil in a resealable plastic bag. Add the shrimp, coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. This Spicy Lime Grilled Shrimp is very special, and it will wow you.
Add the shrimp to the marinade and mix well. In a small bowl, crush the garlic with the salt. Mix in cayenne pepper and paprika, and then stir in olive oil and lemon juice to form a paste. You can cook Spicy Lime Grilled Shrimp using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Lime Grilled Shrimp
- Prepare 3 T of Cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of lime, juiced.
- Prepare 1 T of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 lb of medium shrimp, peeled and deveined (30-40 per lb).
Grilled Spicy Lime Shrimp with Creamy Avocado Cilantro Sauce has a simple but full of flavor and spice marinade. The creamy avocado cilantro sauce is the perfect cool and creamy dipping sauce. The lime flavor on this shrimp is out of this world good. Really, I love to add lime to many recipes.
Spicy Lime Grilled Shrimp step by step
- In large zip top bag, combine seasoning, juice and oil. Add in shrimp, seal bag and marinade in refrigerator for 20 min..
- Preheat grill and lightly oil grate. Remove shrimp from marinade and shake off excess. Discard remaining marinade..
- Cook shrimp on grill until pink, about 2 min. on each side..
Immediately, add the shrimp to the pan. Cut the lime in half and squeeze each half into the pan over the shrimp. Sprinkle the entire seasoning blend over the shrimp, and give it all a good stir. Be sure to cook both sides of all the shrimp. Flavorful SPICY GRILLED LIME SHRIMP with creamy avocado sauce is a quick easy recipe for party appetizers or dinner.