Brad's citrus honey bourbon BBQ salmon. Smoked Salmon is a show stopper on any dinner table when it's perfectly cooked. I also wanted to incorporate some Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey into the recipe. The recipe I used in this video is based on one I found in the book "Slow Fire" by Ray "Dr.
To keep the salmon really moist, but develop a nice sear and char on the outside, I like to first sear it in a pan and then flip it over and finish cooking it in a low. Smoked Salmon is a show stopper on any dinner table when it's perfectly cooked. The recipe I used in this video is based on one I found in the book "Slow Fire" by Ray "Dr. You can cook Brad's citrus honey bourbon BBQ salmon using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brad's citrus honey bourbon BBQ salmon
- Prepare of for the glaze.
- You need 2 of peaches.
- It’s 3 of LG navel oranges.
- Prepare of juice of 1lemon.
- It’s 12 Oz of honey.
- You need 3/4 cup of loose brown sugar.
- You need 1 cup of bourbon.
- It’s 1/3 cup of corn starch mixed with 1/4 cup cold water.
- Prepare of for the fish.
- Prepare 1 of whole sockeye salmon. about 6 lbs, fileted.
- Prepare 1 tbs of minced roasted garlic.
- You need of juice of half a lemon.
- It’s 2 handfuls of brown sugar.
This is a tasty grilled salmon that you will do again and again. Don't over cook the salmon or you'll end up with a dry meal! Nice for an intimate meal for two. Our baked salmon fillets are flavored with a mixture of honey, lime, and orange juice and are surprisingly quick and easy.
Brad's citrus honey bourbon BBQ salmon instructions
- For the glaze.
- Boil water in a sauce pot. Dip the peaches in until the skin gets soft and can be peeled. 15-20 seconds. Pit them..
- Peel the oranges. Try to get as much of the white off as you can.
- Place 4 cups water in a LG sauce pot. Cube the peaches and orange. Add to the pot. Bring to a boil and simmer until reduced by at least half.
- Cool and place in a blender..
- Once well blended, return to pot. Heat again. Add honey, bourbon, lemon juice, and brown sugar..
- When boiling, thicken with cornstarch mix. Thicken until it is a nice glaze consistency. Use more if needed..
- For the fish.
- Roll out tin foil a little longer then twice the length of each fillet.
- Place each filet on one end of foil. Sprinkle garlic, lemon juice, and brown sugar on them evenly. Fold foil back over filet and roll all edges.
- Place on outer edges of the preheated low temp. BBQ. If it has a hot spot keep away. Close lid and cook for twenty minutes. Or until fish just gets flaky. Don't overcook. When done, plate and serve with warm citrus glaze..
Serve this salmon with vegetable risotto or roasted potatoes and fresh cooked green beans or peas. See more ideas about Bbq salmon, Salmon, Food. Honey Sriracha Salmon – Rasa Malaysia. Sweet & Spicy Sriracha-Glazed Salmon from the cookbook "The Skinnytaste Cookbook." Cuban Grilled Salmon with Tomato Avocado Salsa – packed with fresh flavors & citrus, light but hearty. Try Honey Bourbon BBQ Sauce on: chicken wings pulled pork steak salmon grilled pizza burgers garden salad.