Spicy Salmon Fish Kabobs. Brush with oil and season with reserved spice mixture. Place the salmon in a large resealable plastic bag. Combine the remaining ingredients; sprinkle over salmon.
Salmon's light, flaky texture takes well to char, while still maintaining its shape and rich pink color. Brush with oil and season with reserved spice mixture. Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels. You can cook Spicy Salmon Fish Kabobs using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Salmon Fish Kabobs
- Prepare 6 oz. of boneless pieces of fresh salmon.
- You need 1 TB of Chef Luciano's Fish Tikka Masala.
- You need 1 TB of desi ghee.
Great recipe for Spicy Salmon Fish Kabobs. I used pieces of Salmon, boneless and skinless fish. It is less expensive than large pieces of salmon and more tasty. Line a medium baking dish with aluminum foil.
Spicy Salmon Fish Kabobs step by step
- Rub Fish Masala on fish pieces..
- Heat Ghee in a Heavy bottom Pan. Add Fish Pieces and cook 4 minutes on each side..
- Serve over boiled Rice. Garnish with Green Chillies and cilantro..
Kebobs: Put the salmon, halibut and tuna in a resealable plastic bag. In a medium bowl whisk together the olive oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic, parsley, thyme, salt, and pepper. Meanwhile clean, core and cut your veggies. Preheat broiler and place the kabobs on a broiler pan. This easy grilled salmon recipe is sure to help you win your next backyard BBQ.