Brad's pastrami wrapped coconut prawn skewers. Coconut prawns is a unique appetizer recipe that can be prepared for lunch or dinner. Read and follow a detailed step-by-step procedure. Here is how you cook that.
See great recipes for Tailgating BBQ shrimp, BBQ Creole Shrimp too! Heat a grill or griddle over medium-high heat. Wrap each of the hot dogs in a slice of pastrami. You can have Brad's pastrami wrapped coconut prawn skewers using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brad's pastrami wrapped coconut prawn skewers
- Prepare 1 lb of large prawns, deshelled and deveined.
- You need 1/4 cup of coconut infused white balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of pastrami.
Place on the grill, seam side down, and cook until the hot dog is warmed through and the pastrami is lightly crisped. Wait for the prawns to cook. If you see the prawns start to stiff up into a curved shape, they are pretty much cooked. Add coconut milk and stir the prawns with the spatula.
Brad's pastrami wrapped coconut prawn skewers step by step
- Place prawns in a mixing bowl. Add vinegar. Marinade for 1-2 hrs..
- Cut pastrami into chunks that will wrap around prawns..
- Wrap prawns and skewer them so the pastrami won't fall off..
- Place on a pre heated and cleaned grill. Med high heat. Grill for 4-5 minutes per side. Serve immediately.
Marinate shrimp in sauce of your choice. Alternate peppers and shrimp on skewer – if using wood skewers make sure to soak skewers in cold water to avoid burning. The River Grill has developed a reputation for creating the finest social events ranging from custom holiday parties to weddings, all made to run just the way you'd like. Whatever your needs may be, The River Grill can customize our facilities to make your social event more efficient and more successful. Here is how you cook it.