Oyster Mushrooms Satay.
You can cook Oyster Mushrooms Satay using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oyster Mushrooms Satay
- Prepare 150 g of oyster mushrooms.
- It’s 1 tbsp of margarine.
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- It’s of skewers.
- Prepare of Fried shallots for garnish.
- Prepare of Blended spices.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 3 of shallots.
- It’s 1 of candlenut.
- It’s 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of white pepper.
- You need of Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of shallot.
- It’s 1 of chili (I use bird's eye chili).
- It’s 1/4 tsp of lime juice.
Oyster Mushrooms Satay step by step
- Prepare all of ingredients. Boil mushroom for 5 minutes, strain and remove the water from mushrooms. Blend all spice ingredients and give small amount of water..
- Tear the mushroom to some parts, set aside. Saute blended spices for 3 minutes with low heat. Add margarine until it melt..
- Add sweet soy sauce. Mix and saute it again for another 2 minutes. Pour the mixture into mushrooms and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Take skewers and arrange the mushrooms. Do it until no mushrooms left.
- Melt margarine in the grill pan. Grill satay until it becomes brown on every sides. For sauce, thinly slice shallot and chili. Add sweet soy sauce and lime juice, mix it well.
- Sprinkle some fried shallots on satay. Oyster Mushrooms Satay is ready to serve ✨.