Watermelon’s shell Ragout with fish and shrimps. Drain fish soup into new pot (protect from loosed fish bone in the soup ),set on medium heat ,add watermelon’s shell.reduce to simmer after bouble boil ,spoon out boubles on soup surface While simmering ,make chiili paste ,by pestel and mortar or blender,mix well paste ingredients then add fish fillets or deboned fish Shrimp boil is my favorite dish. I make this in many different ways , this is my cheap and easy way and great for the winter. For this recipe I get all my ingredients from ALDI expect the old bay and frozen corn on the cob, and lemons.
Combine mayonnaise and remaining garlic; dollop onto each serving. Add clam juice, wine, snapper, lobster shells, and juices and shrimp shells; bring to boil. Working in batches, strain stew through large sieve into second. You can cook Watermelon’s shell Ragout with fish and shrimps using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Watermelon’s shell Ragout with fish and shrimps
- Prepare 1 of watermelon.
- You need 1 of fish.
- It’s 500 grams of shrimps.
- It’s of fish soup.
- Prepare 1 of onion,halves.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic.
- It’s 2 cup of water.
- It’s of seasoning.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of palm sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of fishsauce.
- You need 1/3 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of tamarind puree.
- It’s of chilli paste.
- It’s 6 of dried chilli,deseeded.
- Prepare 5 of shallots.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of good quality shrimp paste.
See great recipes for Shumai (fish shrimp pork) too! Depending on the type of shellfish you’re eating, most have varying. Remove the shrimp with tongs to a bowl. Add the garlic to the pan and saute until the garlic browns.
Watermelon’s shell Ragout with fish and shrimps step by step
- In soup pot boil water with sliced of onion and garlic,add a whole fish or use 2 fish fillet instead is fine,dont stir this..let it boil for approximately 20 mins,heat off ..transfer fish,garlic and onion to the tray..let it cool.
- Shelled watermelon,first trim the green part ,then slice off only white part of the shell,slice into bite size ,set aside..oh ..bring watermelon to chill in your refrigerator too !.
- Drain fish soup into new pot (protect from loosed fish bone in the soup ),set on medium heat ,add watermelon’s shell..reduce to simmer after bouble boil ,spoon out boubles on soup surface.
- While simmering ,make chiili paste ,by pestel and mortar or blender,mix well paste ingredients then add fish fillets or deboned fish.
- Add fish paste into soup pot,seasoning,stir to mix ,let it cook another10 mins.
- Taste it ..you will find the mildy sweet and sour soup ..add shrimps,3 more mins cook,then heat off,serve hot with steamed jasmine rice :).
Purée tomatoes with juice in a blender until smooth. The Tomato and Shrimp Ragout recipe out of our category Shrimp! Add lemon juice, wine and chicken broth. Remove fish to a warm plate. Reduce sauce and pour over fish.