Peanut Butter Cookies. Cream butter, peanut butter, and sugars together in a bowl; beat in eggs. In a separate bowl, sift These cookies were for sure the best Peanut Butter cookies I ever made. I too added just a little.
Soft and chewy packed with peanut butter flavor. Plus they’re quick and easy to make! Peanut butter cookies are no exception. You can have Peanut Butter Cookies using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Cookies
- Prepare of Step 1: Creaming.
- It’s 6 oz of Butter, room temperature.
- You need 4.25 oz of Sugar.
- Prepare 4.75 oz of Brown Sugar.
- You need 8 oz of Peanut Butter.
- You need of Step 2: Wet.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 2 of Large Eggs.
- It’s of Step 3: Dry.
- You need 2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 7.5 oz of Sifted AP Flour.
- You need of (OPTIONAL) Step 4: Hand Mixing.
- You need 12 oz of Package of Any Morsels.
So rich, and satisfying, and hearty! I have tried a lot of peanut butter cookie recipes. These soft double peanut butter cookies are definitely a favorite. This classic peanut butter cookie recipe is thick and chewy, dusted with sugar, and downright delicious.
Peanut Butter Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350F..
- Cream together the sugars, butter, and peanut butter until fluffy..
- Add the wet ingredients, and fully incorporate..
- Mix together and sift the dry ingredients. Add slowly to the dough mixture..
- If desired, add a package of your favorite morsels! I LOVE dark chocolate for this!.
- Scoop cookies onto a sheet pan. I use a 1 ounce scoop, producing… cookies..
- Press down with a sugar coated fork in a criss-cross pattern for decoration..
- Bake for 8 minutes..
- Remove from pan onto a cooling rack..
- Eat and enjoy!!.
Peanut butter cookies are one of those desserts we’re always in the mood for. They’re salty, sweet, and more rich than a chocolate chip cookie ever could be. Peanut butter cookies are probably the kind of cookie I make the most. After all, they’re the only kind Mel will eat. I love making them because they’re easy and don’t need any chill time.