Peanut Butter Cookies. Cream butter, peanut butter, and sugars together in a bowl; beat in eggs. In a separate bowl, sift These cookies were for sure the best Peanut Butter cookies I ever made. I too added just a little.
Soft and chewy packed with peanut butter flavor. Plus they’re quick and easy to make! Peanut butter cookies are no exception. You can cook Peanut Butter Cookies using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Cookies
- Prepare 2 2/3 Cups of All – Purpose Flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 Cup of Butter (Softened).
- Prepare 1 Cup of Granulated Suagr.
- You need 1 Cup of Light Brown Sugar.
- You need 1 Cup of Peanut Butter.
- You need 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 2 of Large Eggs.
So rich, and satisfying, and hearty! I have tried a lot of peanut butter cookie recipes. These soft double peanut butter cookies are definitely a favorite. This classic peanut butter cookie recipe is thick and chewy, dusted with sugar, and downright delicious.
Peanut Butter Cookies step by step
- Prep: Leave butter out to soften to room temperature.
- Prep: Heat oven to 350°.
- Mix: Whisk together dry ingredients in a medium bowl..
- Mix: Use an Electric Mixer to beat together butter & sugars. Add in eggs, vanilla and peanut butter..
- Combine: Slowly add the dry ingredients. Careful not to over-mix..
- Form small cookie balls in a 3×4 pattern on a parchment paper lined pan. Cook for 10-12 minutes..
- Move to Cooling Rack 2 minutes after removing from the oven..
Peanut butter cookies are one of those desserts we’re always in the mood for. They’re salty, sweet, and more rich than a chocolate chip cookie ever could be. Peanut butter cookies are probably the kind of cookie I make the most. After all, they’re the only kind Mel will eat. I love making them because they’re easy and don’t need any chill time.