Spicy Honey Lime Shrimp Kabobs. Garlic Honey Lime Shrimp – garlicky, sweet, sticky skillet shrimp with fresh lime. Jerk Shrimp Tacos with Pineapple Salsa, Slaw and Pina Colada Crema Recipe : Spicy grilled jerk shrimp tacos with grilled pineapple salsa, slaw and cool. The bane of every busy person's existence.
Spicy Shrimp Kabobs recipe: Try this Spicy Shrimp Kabobs recipe, or contribute your own. Stir together oil, Pickapeppa sauce, preserves, honey, syrup, red pepper, pepper, basil, oregano, rosemary and garlic. Spicy Honey Lime Shrimp Kabobs. by eazypeazymealzrecipes. You can have Spicy Honey Lime Shrimp Kabobs using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Honey Lime Shrimp Kabobs
- You need of Marinade.
- Prepare 2 of limes juiced.
- You need 1 tsp of siracha.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of red onion.
- You need 2 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need pinch of salt.
- It’s pinch of black pepper.
- You need of Shrimp.
- It’s 1 lb of shrimp.
- It’s 1 of skewers.
BBQ sauce and arbol chiles give Spicy BBQ Shrimp Kabobs their special kick! Blend barbecue sauce and chiles in blender until smooth. Chili Lime Shrimp Kabobs – the marinade does double duty when honey gets added to it for a sweet an spicy glaze for the kabobs. With the summer grilling season in full swing, my own gas grill is not seeing much rest these days.
Spicy Honey Lime Shrimp Kabobs step by step
- Put all marinade ingredients in blender or food processor and blend until mostly smooth.
- Shell, devein, and clean shrimp.
- Toss shrimp in marinade and refrigerate for 5-10 minutes.
- Skewer shrimp.
- Cook on grill until shrimp just turn pink (roughly 3-4 minutes).
I couldn't resist some gorgeous looking. Lime and chili add a kick that really make this recipe pop. Plus, the grilled peppers are a great way to get my family to eat veggies. Chili-Lime Shrimp Kabobs Recipe photo by Taste of Home. I want to consume it in nearly any fashion and these kabobs luckily grill up in no time and are slathered and dunked into a dip that I want to drink on its on.