Keto Friendly Zucchini Bread w Walnuts. Plus it can be made sweet or savory and I give instructions for adding blueberries, walnuts, or chocolate chips! Zucchini is a keto staple as it can be turned into all sorts of things like pasta noodles, taco shells, etc. In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sweetener together until light and fluffy.
Then, spoon in the chopped walnuts on top of the zucchini bread. Press walnuts into the batter using a spatula. This low carb zucchini bread is made with coconut flour and is completely sugar-free. You can cook Keto Friendly Zucchini Bread w Walnuts using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Friendly Zucchini Bread w Walnuts
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter softened.
- You need 3/4 cup of erythritol sweetener.
- It’s 5 of large eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of almond flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of coconut flour.
- You need 4 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of xanthan gum.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
- Prepare 2 cups of zucchini/ grated/ excess water removed.
Omit the walnuts for a great nut-free option. It’ s come to my gradual attention that I don’t have many low carb breads on the blog. I have a low carb banana bread recipe, and a low carb psyllium-flax bread recipe but that’s all. While zucchini noodle recipes abound and zucchini chips are popular (especially dipped in keto cheese sauce), there really is no substitute for the classically nostalgic taste of zucchini bread.
Keto Friendly Zucchini Bread w Walnuts step by step
- Preheat the oven 350f. Grease a 9×5 loaf pan, line with parchment paper. In a large bowl, cream the butter and sweetener together until fluffy.
- Add the eggs, on at a time stir in the vanilla mix well..
- In separate bowl stir together almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon, xanthan gun and salt..
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, and stir to complete. Add walnuts..
- Add the grated zucchini, and gold gently..
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Bake for 50-55 mins. Check with toothpick if inserted and comes clean..
However, if you’ve tried other gluten free recipes, you know they all seem to be missing… something. Let us go through a few of the key ingredient in this simple zucchini and walnut keto bread and assess why you would want to use a zucchini in the recipe. This low carb zucchini bread recipe bakes up beautifully with a texture that is similar to regular spiced bread recipe. This easy zucchini bread recipe is a perfect addition to a keto brunch, great for an on the go breakfast, or top it with butter or cream cheese for a delicious keto snack. In a large bowl, cream the butter and sweetener together until fluffy Our almond flour zucchini bread is absolutely Keto-friendly.