Easy Sugar Cookies. Browse For Yummy & Hassle-Free Cookie Recipes From Kraft®. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until smooth. Gradually blend in the dry ingredients.
My sister-in-law made this easy sugar cookie recipe at my house a couple years ago and I have been making them often ever since. They use only simple ingredients that you typically have in your pantry. And the best part is that they don't require any patience while chilling in the refrigerator. You can have Easy Sugar Cookies using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Sugar Cookies
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- You need 3 cups of All purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 Tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 Cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Vanilla extract.
- You need 2 sticks of butter.
- Prepare of Items needed.
- Prepare of Food processor or mixer.
- You need of Measuring cups/spoons.
Easy Sugar Cookies insanelygood Sugar cookies are soft, chewy, buttery gifts from heaven. This quick and easy recipe is the last one you'll ever need. Made with just a few simple ingredients that are probably already in your kitchen! Cookies Easy Sugar Cookies Recipe European Print This Soft Sugar Cookies IV "Finally!
Easy Sugar Cookies instructions
- Once ingredients have been gathered start by adding in 2 sticks of cold butter, and the sugar into your food processor. (For this recipe I use a good processor, however you can also use a stand or hand mixer as well.) Mix or pulse until well combined..
- Next add in salt,vanilla extract, baking powder, and the egg. Mix until well combined..
- Next add in the flour. I add the flour in one cup at a time mixing in-between. This is an easier process for the food processor and mixer system..
- After dough has formed take out of bowl or processor and spread some flour onto your counter. Kneed the dough a few times to ensure it is well form. Transfer the dough to a bowl and let chill a minimum of 30 mins. In the fridge..
- Once dough is done chilling you will have yourself a easy sugar cookie dough great for making cut outs and Decorating! Once you have formed your cookies cook at 375* for 8-10 min (check at 8min cook time may vary).
I tried so many sugar cookie recipes looking for this soft, chewy kind. These are terrific: the dough is easy to handle and they couldn't be easier to make." – Donna. Get tips for cutting out flawless cookies that keep their shape when baked. Sugar Cookie Cutouts "These were amazing! I actually prefer to decorate my sugar cookies with my buttercream frosting.