3 Ingredients – Soft and Chewy Oatmeal breakfast cookies. Made with peanut butter and oatmeal, it can be made with or without the banana and is the perfect quick and easy breakfast! If you love your oatmeal cookies soft and chewy, this is THE Oatmeal Raisin Cookie recipe for you! It's crispy on the edges, moist and gorgeously chewy inside.
Oats: Be sure to use a combo of quick and rolled oats in this recipe. Quick oats are more finely ground up whole oats, so they are slightly powdery. They are sold right next to the whole oats. You can cook 3 Ingredients – Soft and Chewy Oatmeal breakfast cookies using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 3 Ingredients – Soft and Chewy Oatmeal breakfast cookies
- You need 2 of very ripe bananas 🍌.
- You need 1 cup of oatmeal (I use instant oats).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dried fruits.
- It’s of Pumpkin spice/cinnamon (optional).
This is the perfect sweet treat or breakfast you can make ahead and prepare for later. These cookies made their debut last week on TV! Bananas, oatmeal and chocolate chips (with a sprinkle of cinnamon) are all you need for this healthy breakfast option! We love easy breakfast recipes like French Toast in a Mug and Nutella French Toast Roll-Ups.
3 Ingredients – Soft and Chewy Oatmeal breakfast cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius. Prepare a lined baking sheet..
- Mash bananas and add in oatmeal to combine. Then fold in dried fruits and spices if using..
- Bake for 20-25 mins till golden brown. Let cool completely before you serve :).
Cool: Let cool on baking sheet for a few minutes then. Chewy and naturally sweetened with bananas and dried fruits. Perfect for little ones and also for a quick energy boost! For the dried fruits, I used a mix of black and golden raisins and. Once the dough is chilled, remove it from the refrigerator.