Power Snap Cookies (Gluten free/Protein/Low fat/carb) 1.1. Gluten-free ginger snap cookies are just as easy to store as they are to make. Store them in the fridge for up to a week. Other low carb cookie recipes; Gluten Free Keto Ginger Snaps Cookies; When it comes to holiday cookies, I like to keep them simple.
I used to love gingersnaps back in my high-carb days. So I thought, why not create a simple recipe for gluten free ginger cookies? Hacked Cheesecake (Low Carb/Low Fat) (No Gluten/No Eggs) Simple Another one of my hacked recipes and experiments with the wonder food called Greek yogurt. You can cook Power Snap Cookies (Gluten free/Protein/Low fat/carb) 1.1 using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Power Snap Cookies (Gluten free/Protein/Low fat/carb) 1.1
- It’s 1/2 cup of splenda.
- You need 1/2 cup of Greek Yogurt Nonfat (70 cals).
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 of egg whites (50 cals).
- You need 3/4 cup of soy protein isolate powder (225 cals).
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
I used a muffin tin with cupcake papers to make little cheesecakes, you can put any fruit you like on top. Crispy Protein Bars We created OOH SNAP with one goal in mind…to develop a healthy nutrition bar with world-class taste, low sugar, low calories and the added benefit of protein. A healthy gluten-free crispy protein bar with a light, crispy, marshmallow-y treat flavor. So amazing tasting that you won't believe it has a fantastic nutritional profile….but, don't take our word.
Power Snap Cookies (Gluten free/Protein/Low fat/carb) 1.1 instructions
- Mix yogurt, Splenda, egg whites, vanilla in a bowl until well combined. One revision that works is replacing the Yogurt with simply water. (Decrease amount to 6 Tablespoons, cookie and mixture will be a bit more foamy in texture).
- In another larger bowl mix protein powder, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. Gradually mix in liquids..
- The protein powder will make it a bit hard to mix well. After mixed, put in refrig covered for 30 min to make it easier to handle (optional).
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Shape dough into walnut sized balls and placed on a untreated baking sheet. Press cookie ball with bottom of a glass to flatten, they should become about a 1.5 inch parameter and 1/4 inch thick.. Little thin is okay. they do not spread much when baking.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until light brown. If you used yogurt, they will be chewy, if you used water, they will be a bit more tender and foamy. Longer they sit out, the harder they become. After a day or two, they harden to the point of something resembling a ginger snap. I'm going to attempt higher baking temp/time in the future maybe speed this process up..
- Should make about 14 cookies.. They are a total of little under 400 calories for all of them.. Mostly protein. (Water modification will make this 300 with near zero carbs).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. If you make this recipe, be sure to tag #lifemadesweeter on Instagram so we can see and reshare with our fans. We'd also love if you would leave a comment below and rate the recipe. That is a little dangerous if you think about it.