Instant Pot Low Carb Cheesecake. Since making the decision to stick to a ketogenic diet, making the adjustment to more fat and less carbs was strange at first, but it has become second nature and I feel much better with less carbs in my body. And when I discovered that I could make a keto cheesecake in the Instant Pot, that was a happy day in this house. The first low carb cheesecake I made was in the form of pumpkin cheesecake bars for Thanksgiving last year, and this Instant Pot cheesecake uses the same almond flour crust and similar filling without pumpkin flavors.
How to make Low Carb Cheesecake in the Instant Pot. For the crust, use a fork to combine the almond flour, Swerve Confectioners, cinnamon, and Keto Cheesecake Recipe made in the Instant Pot. For this keto cheesecake recipe, I needed a little help since before I had only made a high protein cheesecake recipe (not in the instant pot), back in my IIFYM days. You can have Instant Pot Low Carb Cheesecake using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Low Carb Cheesecake
- Prepare 2.5 packages of Cream Cheese.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 TBSP of Lemon Juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Splenda.
I combined this primal cheesecake recipe and this gluten free sugar free cheesecake recipe and adjusted the crust recipe and then added or removed ingredients depending on what I. Our Easy Keto Cheesecake is the ultimate of richness with every bite bringing pleasure and zero guilt. This delicious Instant Pot cheesecake recipe is made with full-fat cream cheese, keto sweetener, and all of the delicious flavors you expect in a low carb cheesecake. This healthy no-bake cheesecake recipe is gluten-free, low carb, keto-friendly and sugar-free.
Instant Pot Low Carb Cheesecake instructions
- Blend Cream Cheese until softened..
- Add eggs, one at a time until fully incorporated into the cream cheese..
- Mix in 1/2 Cup Splenda..
- Add Lemon Juice and Vanilla..
- Pour into 7" spring-form pan..
- Cover the bottom of pan tightly with aluminum foil, and then cover top of pan with aluminum foil. This prevents steam/water from getting into the cheesecake..
- Make a "sling" with aluminum foil, and center your pan in the middle of the sling..
- Lower your cheesecake into the Instant Pot carefully. We use the trivet for this recipe..
- Cook on manual setting for 40 minutes and let slow release for another 10 minutes..
- Let cool, and preferably refrigerate over night before releasing from pan..
Next, unlock lid and using sling, remove cheesecake. Remove the foil and paper towel. So, when I decided to bake a low carb keto chocolate cheesecake in the pressure cooker, This Old Gal was the first site I visited. Most recipes are inspired by another recipe or a combination of recipes. Instant Pot Key Lime Cheesecake will become your family's favourite summer treat.