[Vegan] Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet. Remove from heat and stir in brown and white sugar and vanilla extract. Whisk in chickpea flour "egg" until well combined. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
Chocolate Chip Cookie in a Skillet! This super easy and decadent cookie recipe is a showstopper. Sweet mother of chocolate, what was I thinking? You can cook [Vegan] Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of [Vegan] Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet
- Prepare 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of coconut sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of organic cane sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of apple sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of coconut oil, melted.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt, plus more for topping.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 2/3 cup of dairy-free chocolate chips.
I'm writing this post while nursing a major sugar hangover, but it was worth every delicious bite of that giant chocolate chip cookie. Double Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie Paleo, Vegan This fudgy double chocolate chip skillet cookie is easy to throw together and makes a fun, super chocolatey dessert that everyone will love! No one would ever guess this gooey delicious skillet cookie is actually healthy and made with real food ingredients! In a medium bowl add nut/seed butter, oil and sugar; whisk vigorously.
[Vegan] Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet instructions
- Pre-heat your oven to 350° F..
- In a large mixing bowl, add the sea salt, coconut sugar, cane sugar, whole wheat flour, and baking powder. Mix well..
- Add in the apple sauce, vanilla extract, and coconut oil. As you mix that with the dry, fold in the chocolate chips..
- Greese your cast iron skillet with a bit of coconut oil, and pour the batter in. It will be a pretty thick batter, which is normal..
- Once it's spread out evenly, sprinkle a bit more sea salt on and cook for 25-30 minutes, until done on top and slightly under cooked in the middle..
- Remove and let cool for 5 minutes. Top with dairy-free ice cream..
Add in flaxseed "egg" and vanilla extract whisking again until evenly combined. Tip: Remove the skillet cookie from the cast iron skillet (do not store in the skillet or it will take on the flavor of the iron pan). Flaxseed Option: An equal amount of ground chia seeds can be used I place of the flaxseed meal. I teased this skillet cookie on my Instagram stories a couple of weeks ago and got SO. Messages. from people asking when I would be posting the recipe.