Creamy Cheesecake Fruit Salad. Hawaiian Cheesecake Salad comes together so simply with fresh tropical fruit and a rich and creamy cheesecake filling to create the most glorious fruit salad ever! Every bite is absolutely bursting with island flavor, and you are going to go nuts over this recipe! Creamy Cheesecake Fruit Salad is deliciously creamy, surprisingly light, and not too sweet.
Try this Weight Watchers Freestyle Creamy Vanilla Cheesecake Fruit Salad recipe. This Cheesecake Fruit Salad is the perfect combination of creamy, light, and fresh! Fresh berries tossed in a cream cheese pudding mixture—it's the perfect side, or crepe filling! You can cook Creamy Cheesecake Fruit Salad using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Cheesecake Fruit Salad
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 (3.4 oz) of pkg cheesecake pudding mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of french vanilla creamer.
- You need 1 lb of strawberries quartered.
- It’s 1 lb of grapes (whatever kind you like).
- You need 1 (28 oz) of can of pineapple chunks.
- You need 6-8 oz of blueberries.
- Prepare 2 of bananas.
- It’s of Juice of half a lemon.
- It’s 1 of apple sliced thinish.
Perfect as a filling or a side to any BBQ or summer gathering, this creamy salad is filled with fruit, and has become a go-to dish alongside our Fruit Dip and. Red, White and Blue Cheesecake Salad comes together so easy with fresh fruit and a rich and creamy cheesecake filling to create the most glorious fruit salad ever! Every bite is absolutely bursting with summer flavor and you are going to go nuts over this recipe! Berry Cheesecake Salad has only the freshest berries combined with a creamy cheesecake fluff.
Creamy Cheesecake Fruit Salad step by step
- With a mixer, mix cream cheese until smooth..
- Add cheesecake pudding mix. Combine well.
- With mixer on low, slowly add the creamer until blended well..
- In a large bowl mix all fruit except bananas. Pour the cream cheese mixture over the fruit and fold gently in..
- In a small bowl cut bananas into coins and stir in lemon juice. Gently fold into fruit mixture and serve..
- Serve cold..
This is so amazing and will be the hit of any gathering! Cheesecake and berries makes a perfect combination! Here are more berry cheesecake recipes that are a MUST make: Berry Swirl Cheesecake Bars, Strawberry Cheesecake Brownies or No Bake Very Berry Cheesecake.… Hawaiian cheesecake salad made with fruit is a delightful way to enjoy fresh fruits like pineapples and mango's all rolled into a creamy cheesecake filling. Nothing says summer salad quite like a tropical fruit side dish so get out your fork and let's dig in to today's recipe. To make an entire Hawaiian themed meal, pair this Hawaiian Cheesecake salad with Hawaiian Rice, Crockpot.