Strawberry Banana blueberry Cheesecake Fruit Salad. Rich and creamy cheesecake filling is folded into luscious strawberries and sweet banana to create the most amazing, glorious fruit salad ever! The flavor has been punched up with a secret ingredient and you are going to go nuts over this recipe! The king of the potluck table has arrived.
This cheesecake salad has been a family favorite for years. This is the perfect salad for any potluck or BBQ and guaranteed to be a hit! This salad can be made with or without marshmallows. You can cook Strawberry Banana blueberry Cheesecake Fruit Salad using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Banana blueberry Cheesecake Fruit Salad
- You need 1 container of fresh strawberries.
- Prepare 2-3 of bananas.
- It’s 1 of large box Jello instant cheesecake pudding mix powder.
- You need 1/2 of small box Jello instant vanilla pudding mix powder.
- Prepare As needed of Graham crackers honey, or cinnamon flavor.
- It’s 16 oz of tub of cool whip.
- It’s 2 cups of yogurt. I used blueberry & vanilla.
- You need as needed of lemon juice (if you're going to add the bananas right away to the salad, it helps to keep them from turning brown. Just slice bananas and dip in lemon juice or use a basting brush over them.
- It’s of OPTIONAL: blueberries marshmallows, pralines, granola,pecans.
- You need of Optional 1/2 pkg cream cheese & vanilla creamer.
I have made it with both and it is still delicious without. It would also be great with other fruit mixed in. Strawberry Cheesecake Salad – or what I like to call a "potluck salad." Rich and creamy cheesecake filling is folded into your favorite berries to create the most amazing fruit salad ever! W ith the weather warming up, everyone has Spring on their minds!
Strawberry Banana blueberry Cheesecake Fruit Salad step by step
- Mix together in a big bowl the cool whip, pudding powders, and yogurt. Tip: If you like your graham crackers soft add some small to medium size crushed different size pieces now and stir in. I personally love them soft, tastes better kind of mushed in the salad. Lol.
- Wash and slice strawberries, add to mixture. Stir it all up. Also, if you're adding any of the "OPTIONAL" items, add them now too..
- Now the BANANAS. You can add them now, and use the lemon juice method so they don't turn brown, OR you can add them fresh into the salad, and mix in once you're ready to serve. I also add some more crushed graham crackers sprinkled on top, and any leftover fruits just to decorate..
- You can also use this as a dip, and just dunk in with some graham crackers. If you don't want to put them inside the salad. But it tastes sooooo much better mixed in. But also is just as good double dunked with graham crackers.🌝.
Foggy nights give way to sunny days, the air tinged with crispness. It's light and easy, with strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, chopped apple, and bananas, tossed together with honey and lemon juice. Red, White and Blue Cheesecake Salad comes together so easy with fresh fruit and a rich and creamy cheesecake filling to create the most glorious fruit salad ever! Every bite is absolutely bursting with summer flavor and you are going to go nuts over this recipe! Thaw whipped topping and in a large salad bowl stir together whipped topping, yogurts, and pudding powder.