Sophie's Espresso Martini. Great recipe for Sophie's Espresso Martini. As a massive coffee and alcohol lover, this is perfect for me! Sophie's is a glasshouse restaurant at The Dean Hotel where the weather is the wallpaper… A view like no other in Dublin, cityscape to countryside…Their restaurant vibe smoothly transitions from a laid back.
The famous Espresso Martini is a top drink and a classic Kahlua cocktail. Ginstitute Manager, Sophie knows a thing or two about the benefits of caffeine (with a particular fondness for RedBull) and if you've ever experienced The Ginstitute or ordered Distillery spirit products, you can be certain that she knows what makes quality drinks. A boost in a bottle, this delightfully smooth and bala The espresso martini is a great choice if you are looking for an after dinner drink for summer. You can have Sophie's Espresso Martini using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sophie's Espresso Martini
- Prepare 50 ml of cold strong coffee.
- You need 25 ml of coffee liqueur.
- Prepare 25 ml of Good vodka (I love Ketel One).
- It’s 25 ml of sugar syrup (see below how to make).
- It’s 1 of a few coffee beans if you have access to them.
- Prepare 1 of ice.
- You need 1 of Cocktail shaker. Boston style is best..
- Prepare 1 of sieve.
Unlike your Irish coffees and coffee with Tia Maria, this is served cold, so it is refreshing, tasty and has just enough caffeine if you are starting to lag towards the end of social distanced drinks or your umpteenth virtual pub quiz. Put the vodka, coffee liqueur and freshly brewed espresso into a lidded jam jar or cocktail shaker with a handful of ice. Using hot espresso helps to create a creamy head on the cocktail. MORE FROM TINY REBEL Mix; After Dalgona Coffee comes the Whipped Espresso Martini.
Sophie's Espresso Martini step by step
- Add ice to the shaker, and shake it up to cool it. Drain excess water..
- Add the other ingredients into the shaker..
- Give it a really good shake. A minute or two should do it..
- Pour through a sieve into your chosen glass..
- Garnish with a few coffee beans..
- NB: To make sugar syrup, heat equal parts water and sugar in a pan just until the sugar has dissolved. Allow to cool, and store in the refrigerator for up to one month..
Sophie's is a glasshouse restaurant at The Dean Hotel where the weather is the wallpaper… A view like no other in Dublin, cityscape to countryside…Their restaurant vibe smoothly transitions from a laid back sunrise through to buzzing sunset, making Sophie's the perfect place for both a relaxed weekend brunch and a fantastic night out…When the sun goes down and the plates are cleared. Here are some examples of the best recipes from this application: Rumchata Martini Grapefruit Martini The Lemon Drop Mint Martini Crème Caramel Pumpkin Martini Pear Martini pistachio pudding martini Lemon Drop Martini Sophie's Espresso Martini and many other delicious and interesting recipes Disclaimer: NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED Most. Moshtix is an industry leading GA ticketing provider specialising in live music and entertainment events. Add the baking fat and work in on slow speed until combined, then make a well. Espresso Martini at Brinkley's Brinkley's is one of my favourite local cocktail haunts.