1 Ingredient Banana Ice Cream (Vegan)🍌🍒🍌🍒🍌🍒🍌🍒🍌🍒🍌🍒🍌. If you're on a diet or you're just trying to eat healthy, this one-ingredient banana ice cream is for you!!! You also need a powerful food processor or a blender. Suddenly, as the last bits of banana smooth out, you'll see the mixture shift from blended banana to creamy, soft-serve ice cream texture.
All you need is a food processor (like this one) or a vitamix blender would also work! The only ingredient is bananas (obviously!), so it's naturally vegan, paleo and dairy-free. To make the vegan ice cream, you simply add all your ingredients to a blender—including strawberries, bananas, coconut milk, and salt—then mix it up until it's fully combined. You can have 1 Ingredient Banana Ice Cream (Vegan)🍌🍒🍌🍒🍌🍒🍌🍒🍌🍒🍌🍒🍌 using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 1 Ingredient Banana Ice Cream (Vegan)🍌🍒🍌🍒🍌🍒🍌🍒🍌🍒🍌🍒🍌
- Prepare 2 of bananas.
- You need of Garnish.
- It’s 3 of black cherries.
- You need of Cake decorating candy.
This, too, is absolutely delicious and the color is stunning. Add a few frozen cherries (you can use fresh, but frozen works even better) and a few drops of vanilla to the food processor with the ice cream and pulse until the color becomes a consistent pink. Optional: throw in a few chocolate chunks for a "Cherry Garcia" like flavor. It's vegan, gluten-free and refined sugar-free.
1 Ingredient Banana Ice Cream (Vegan)🍌🍒🍌🍒🍌🍒🍌🍒🍌🍒🍌🍒🍌 instructions
- Break the bananas into 4-5 pieces and put them in a box in the deep freezer for one night..
- The next day take your small mixer and mix the banana pieces into a puree. If there are too frozen pieces, wait a bit till they melt a bit and mix again. Scoop the puree back into the box, and mix it well, put it back to the freezer..
- When eating, take it out, scoop it, and decorate with cherries and cake deco..
edit by Tim Kellner associate producers Annalora von Pentz + Ruby Honerkamp. When it's ready, you can eat the ice cream immediately, but it will be quite soft. Frozen banana, unsweetened cocoa powder, and a food processor are all you need for this creamy, delicious and low-fat chocolate banana ice cream. Wait, let me explain: this is not a regular, store-bought kind of ice cream loaded with saturated fats, corn syrup and calories. This is a "nice cream", the healthy alternative to.