Low Carb Chaffles. They popped up overnight and became an instant success and now they're showing up everywhere. THE INFAMOUS CHAFFLES RECIPE – when the Keto internet world went crazy, it had to be when the now beloved chaffle low carb waffle (used as a low carb bread) was discovered!. You guys, chaffles are all the rage right now in Keto land and if you have no idea what a chaffle is, you are in for a treat.
They're easy to make using a waffle iron and cook up soft, crispy and delicious! Wholesome Yum is a keto low carb blog. These easy keto recipes are sugar-free, LCHF, and often paleo. You can have Low Carb Chaffles using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low Carb Chaffles
- You need 1 of Egg beaten.
- It’s 1 Cup of shredded cheddar cheese (Smoked cheese is better!).
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Prepare Pinch of black pepper.
- Prepare Pinch of garlic powder.
- You need Pinch of Mediterranean or Italian seasoning (optional).
- You need 1 tablespoon of almond flour.
- Prepare Tablespoon of cream cheese (optional).
With this list of low carb waffles, you'll never have to search for another Chaffles recipe again. From sweet to savory , your chaffle cravings will be a thing of the past. Italian Cream Chaffle Cake: Decadent and somehow still low carb! Blueberry Cinnamon Chaffle: Looks like the best breakfast!
Low Carb Chaffles step by step
- In a small bowl add spices and almond flour..
- In same bowl add egg and beat egg, flour and spices together..
- Add cheese to egg mixture..
- Pour half the batter into a preheated mini waffle maker and cook 3-4 minutes or until desired doneness. My Dash waffle maker is new and didn't need to spray it with any sort of cooking spray..
- Remove chaffle gently and set it aside a few minutes to crisp up while you make the second one. I spread some cream cheese on my first one while the second one cooked because I was not making a bun replacement. Remove the second chaffle when done cooking and if not smearing it with cream cheese, make your sandwich or burger and enjoy!.
Garlic Cheese Stick Chaffles: Serving this up tonight! Guide A low-carb high-fat (LCHF) or keto diet means that you eat fewer carbohydrates and a higher proportion of fat. Here you can learn all about it and how to use it to reach your personal health goals. Keto Low Carb Cream Cheese Mini Waffles by Low Carbing Asian So mini and cute, these classic chaffles get dressed up from cream cheese, fresh strawberries (which are keto-friendly!), and whip. The blogger uses monkfruit for sweetness, which won't raise blood sugar levels, despite the chaffle's sweet flavor.